Radio provides better value for money than any other media
We at Bauer Media NI are passionate that radio is creative. Radio ads have an emotional impact on consumers as they provide “theatre of the mind”. They engage the listeners at the critical stage before consumer decisions occur and through a wide variety of formats such as straightforward airtime, station sponsorships, on air promotions, events, digital and social media, they can provide many engaging ways for brands to connect with consumers.
Radio when ‘done well’ is a very effective medium. The key to planning an effective radio campaign is to ensure that the type and style of the creative message is known. The planners can then use their skills and tools to place this message in the most effective positions.
The best way to plan an effective radio campaign is to know the message.
The Radio Advertising Bureau state 7 basic reasons on why you should use radio.
- Radio offers efficient targeting
- Radio reaches people at relevant times
- Radio reaches out in an ad avoidance world
- Radio multiplies effect on other media
- Radio creates a large “share of mind” for a brand
- Radio drives response, especially online
- Radio is considered a “friend”
For more on these reason visit the RAB website here.